Let's get started
- ERC20 or BEP20 is the most significant type of fungible token. Mint your very own fungible token and leave the coding part to us, it will be done automatically. Best example of fungible token can be given by currency. It can be divided and owned by multiple users.
- ERC721 (NFTs) is a type of non-fungible token that is designed to give you something that can't be copied and is one of its kind. Consider non-fungible token as a type of an asset. It can't be divided and it will be owned by a single user at a time.
- ERC1155 is a single smart contract of fungible and non-fungible tokens made into one i.e semi-fungible token. It is efficient and provides simplicity on buyer's and developer's end. Take tickets or gift vouchers as an example of semi-fungible token, in its original form it is considered as a non fungible token or when refunded it can be used as fungible tokens.
- Bonding is the process of staking to one's own node for a set amount of time, often the entire time that the node is actively participating; the node operator's bond is generally eligible to earn rewards at the same rate as any other stake on the validator and counts towards the validator's inclusion in the active set.
- Stablecoins are a unique type of cryptocurrency that is pegged to a stable asset like the U.S. dollar or gold. Stablecoins are designed to reduce volatility and provide a more reliable medium of exchange than unpegged cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin
- Deflationary tokens are a type of cryptocurrency that burn a small percentage of tokens with each transaction, reducing the total supply and potentially increasing the token's value. They incentivize long-term holding and discourage short-term trading.